Rejected - Scammer Yzoc | Dashie [STEAM_0:0:63603359]

Yzoc | Dashie

Original Thread
Hello, I got banned for impersonating a raffle winner, yeah, I understand that can be a serious case, but it was just a stupid joke, and I was planning on returning the item, It was just some cheap Professional killstreak, so please. I will never do any of this again, NeonHeights Servers is all I have left..

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
Hello, I got banned for impersonating a raffle winner, yeah, I understand that can be a serious case, but it was just a stupid joke, and I was planning on returning the item, It was just some cheap Professional killstreak, so please. I will never do any of this again, NeonHeights Servers is all I have left..
You changed your name to the person who won the raffle, traded for the killstreak, and then changed your name back to your original. When I found out it was you who had impersonated the winner, and asked you about it, you told me you had no idea what I was talking about! That is, until I showed you prof via the chat that you had changed your name, and then you so reluctantly gave the killstreak to me so we could trade it to the real winner.

Also, you say that our servers are the only ones you have left?? Really?? So you're either a really good liar and want us to feel bad for you, or you have done something that has gotten you banned from every other trade server, as you so lightly implied. Were you banned from scamming, perhaps? Or stealing raffle winnings? Hmm.

So, to rehash, you stole an item, and lied about it. So appeal denied.