Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Displayed Name: QlternQtive

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Ban

Prompt #3: Link to offense
https://bans.neonheightsservers.ca/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:97102487&advType=steamid

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
No

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
I was banned for hacking on 04-12-2016. I had wanted to try out hacks with real people, but when I was banned from NeonHeights I stopped. When I tried to access the server from my main (now only) account, I was upset that I was permanently banned on that account too. I have since not attempted to join any NH server.

The reason I'm appealing the ban four years later is that I recently wanted to join my friends in one of your servers, but when I saw it was by NH I remembered my ban. I searched my SteamID2 on your SourceBans database & found the info.

I am asking for you to please consider revoking my ban. I understand that cheating is never acceptable, and that my appeal may well be in vain. Either way, I accept your decision. Thank you very much for your time.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Displayed Name: QlternQtive

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Ban

Prompt #3: Link to offense

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
No
Unfortunately, we do not allow appeals for cheating. It is one of the very few offenses that you MUST think about before you carry it out (installing a cheat, finding a server to cheat on, etc), thus our zero-tolerance policy on the matter.

Appeal rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.