Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Displayed Name: Mikusch

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Ban

Prompt #3: Link to offense

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
Yes

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
I believe the ban should be reversed since it has been a long time and I don't even remember what exactly it was for. When the ban was applied, I was 16 years old, so there is a good chance it was actually justified. Either way, times have changed and I have matured so I have come to clear my name.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
1616432864331.png

This is the comment Neon left regarding your ban. It seems he thought people without SourceBans accounts could see comments when he posted it, so I posted it here as well. Not sure at all why he said he unbanned you, unbanned you, then re-banned you.

Also, issue with prompt 5 fixed. Sorry about that.

However, I will be granting this appeal for the following reasons:
  • Taking the time to appeal (yes, this is that important).
  • Nowadays, we would gag you/treat it as a chat offense instead of banning you for this. As well, this is a pretty tame thing to be banned for.
  • Ban reason is unclear, as well as the following discrepancy of information (he said he unbanned you, unbanned you, then re-banned you without clear reason).
  • Time served (6 years!).
  • Notable contributions to the entire community.
Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.