Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Displayed Name: divinee

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Ban

Prompt #3: Link to offense

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
No

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
When I was 9-10 years old I played on this server everyday. I made alot of silly mistakes at that age, hacking was one of them. Because of this ban, this was the first and the last game I ever hacked on. I have almost 1.5k hours on tf2, but around 60-70% of those hours were spent on just Neonheights. Back then I only played on neonheights, it was and still is my favorite server on tf2 to play on. I don't want to play on any other server on tf2 other than Neonheights. I was banned when I was 10, almost 11. I'm 19 now, about to be 20 on the 12/30. Since that time, i went through middle school, finished high school, and now I'm currently in college. So I ask, almost 10 years later, Can I please be pardoned? I haven't made the mistake since, I certainty won't make another today.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
this was the account you were originally banned on

however, we will be removing this ban for the following reasons:
  1. the banning admin failed to comply with our evidence standards. if you were to lie and say you never hacked, we would be none the wiser because we would have nothing to cross-reference
  2. time served (nearly 10 years!!!!)
  3. an investigation into partner/affiliate communities agrees; you have been banned no where else; your statement of "I haven't made the mistake since" is genuine
Appeal ACCEPTED. Welcome back, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.