Super-Donator
Reaction score
Displayed Name: 4ndrew / drw

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Mute

Prompt #3: Link to offense

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
No

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
Looking back in 2019, I was just an immature kid being toxic to an admin, Colorfluid, to have my idea of "fun". My behavior was completely unacceptable. Since then, I've grown and matured as a person in many regards. NeonHeights is my childhood in TF2, a game I still play to this day, and it would be an honor to be unmuted to gain access to voice chat like old times. Thank you so much for any consideration, and to Colorfluid: I apologize about the past.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
I have forwarded this to @Colorfluid as he is the banning admin. He will ultimately decide this appeal as he has the most experience with you, but I just wanted to ask these questions:

In your former appeal, you had also claimed your immaturity to have been a thing of the past, yet not even a month later you were talking to staff members like this:
1695934657884.png

1695934703168.png

given that the circumstances are pretty much the same, why should we not conclude that the outcome (the argument of you having a change of heart) would not also be the same?

4ndrew

Super-Donator
Reaction score
I have forwarded this to @Colorfluid as he is the banning admin. He will ultimately decide this appeal as he has the most experience with you, but I just wanted to ask these questions:

In your former appeal, you had also claimed your immaturity to have been a thing of the past, yet not even a month later you were talking to staff members like this:
View attachment 467
View attachment 468
I
given that the circumstances are pretty much the same, why should we not conclude that the outcome (the argument of you having a change of heart) would not also be the same?
Looking at this, I see nothing but an angry shadow of myself trying to take my real-life problems out onto others. While it does look very suspicious me coming back for another appeal under the same circumstances after all these years, I want to assure you that disrespect towards administration is just not who I am anymore. Life has changed, progressed for the better, total 360. In complete honesty, I want to be free of a mute that lingers with my past self, as it does leave a bad taste in my mouth thinking in retrospect.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Looking at this, I see nothing but an angry shadow of myself trying to take my real-life problems out onto others. While it does look very suspicious me coming back for another appeal under the same circumstances after all these years, I want to assure you that disrespect towards administration is just not who I am anymore. Life has changed, progressed for the better, total 360. In complete honesty, I want to be free of a mute that lingers with my past self, as it does leave a bad taste in my mouth thinking in retrospect.
Well, thank you for the reply at least. I will wait a day or two for Colorfluid to reply, but if he is too busy with irl dealings I'll call a census vote from the staff team on the 30th.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
We've decided to go ahead with an unmute for the time being. Please be sure to thank Colorfluid for granting you this second chance next time you see him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.