shitpost unhinged

Reaction score
lol lol lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
double-post automatically merged

its the truth lol

Reaction score
its not unhinged lol its the truth you removed the invisible wall after i left lol

Reaction score
im saying the truth that you are admin abusing and you are helping retrogue by team locking me and making me switch teams so stop capping bro....

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
im saying the truth that you are admin abusing and you are helping retrogue by team locking me and making me switch teams so stop capping bro....
already debunked in the screenshots

Reaction score
mhm mhm your saying you didnt that you didnt teamlock me and switch teams?? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bro is not admitting for what he just did

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
mhm mhm your saying you didnt that you didnt teamlock me and switch teams?? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bro is not admitting for what he just did
I do not think reading is your strong suit

Reaction score
you are capping so hard...... and also calling me unhinged is crazy bro

Retrogue

Grand-Donator
Reaction score
You're just mad because they built a teleporter for me. Which by the way is not against the rules. It was once... like in 2018 or something, now it's allowed. I really fail to see how Kwas could ever be accused of abusing in any way at all lol.

20231102014242_2.jpg

Reaction score
like bro saying stuff that you did and you dont admit bro.... thats messed up.....

You're just mad because they built a teleporter for me. Which by the way is not against the rules. It was once... like in 2018 or something, now it's allowed. I really fail to see how Kwas could ever be accused of abusing in any way at all lol.

View attachment 495
so your saying they didnt build a wall to trap me in and put a tele in the place that i was trapped in right and they didnt team lock me just to go to the other team?????

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
like bro saying stuff that you did and you dont admit bro.... thats messed up.....
whats messed up is telling someone to kill themselves over a videogame (a thing you did)!

Reaction score

so your saying they didnt build a wall to trap me in and put a tele in the place that i was trapped in right and they didnt team lock me just to go to the other team?????
thats crazy bro...... your being his pet bro

whats messed up is telling someone to kill themselves over a videogame (a thing you did)!
well yeah thats the tf2 community right? and also your straight up admin abusing

did you not see how the tf2 community speaks?

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
thats crazy bro...... your being his pet bro
see, [incorrectly] namecalling me with stuff like "pet", "retard", and the other things you like to unoriginally repeat only shows you like to stick to already debunked points. how can we have any discourse like that?

Reaction score
am i the only one that speaks like that NO. i am not the only one that speaks like that so....?

see, [incorrectly] namecalling me with stuff like "pet", "retard", and the other things you like to unoriginally repeat only shows you like to stick to already debunked points. how can we have any discourse like that?
does it look like im talking to you? NO im talking to retrogue lol.
see, [incorrectly] namecalling me with stuff like "pet", "retard", and the other things you like to unoriginally repeat only shows you like to stick to already debunked points. how can we have any discourse like th

like bro what are you saying??
am i the only one that speaks like that NO. i am not the only one that speaks like that so....?

does it look like im talking to you? NO im talking to retrogue lol.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
please point out 1 (one) instance of me calling you a retard or a pet

when you don't find that instance (you won't), i'll accept an apology for that failure of a reply

Reaction score
i think i klnow how to take this guy down
just ban me

please point out 1 (one) instance of me calling you a retard or a pet

when you don't find that instance (you won't), i'll accept an apology for that failure of a reply
i never said that you called me a retard i called you one bc your acting like a dumbass and pretending not to know that you admin abused LOL.

Retrogue

Grand-Donator
Reaction score
Imagine calling me a pet for stating facts over what actually happened.

The only thing they did was a build a teleporter. Legit did not abuse at all. ???

And then you insulted them a bunch, on the server, on the general chat on discord, and through dms.

Reaction score

The only thing they did was a build a teleporter. Legit did not abuse at all. ???

And then you insulted them a bunch, on the server, on the general chat on discord, and through the server itself.
bro.... so your saying he didnt build a wall and trap me and putted a tele in that room that i was almost trapped in??? wtf are you on about bro....

Reaction score

And then you insulted them a bunch, on the server, on the general chat on discord, and through dms.
and your defending him rn

What wall 'bro'?
yep a retard as always

kwas trapped me in a room so you couldnt get me and then invis wall to trap me and moved the tele that i was trapped in and i got out so..?????!?

Retrogue

Grand-Donator
Reaction score
Ah yes, asking a question makes me a 'retard' gotcha.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
and your defending him rn

yep a retard as always
I literally called you out for parroting "retard" as unoriginal and you still couldn't stop XD