MAP trade_minecraft_neon_v109

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonHeights

The One and Only
Owner
Reaction score
Taken from https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NeonHeights_Servers/announcements/detail/242384631181601285:

Thanks for being patient with me in the mapping process, ill quickly go over what was added/changed. You'll notice that the aether has NOT been expanded as I said it would be before. This is because I never gave a deadline to the mappers helping me expand it and im still waiting on the map files from them. There will be another smaller update within the next week or two with the aether expansion added.

Map Changes:
- Added new sand parkour maze leading to the 'doom room'
- Added Doomsday switches: Toxic Waste, Nuke & Zombie Outbreak
- Deleted aether dj room, moved dance room back to the end castle and improved lighting
- Added nether fortress to the nether, removed old castle
- Added music to the trophy/statue room
- Added upper spawn areas to the boxing room
- Changed boxing room to allow guns in the main area and have melee only in the actual boxing ring
- Made boxing ring only accessible by teleport and fixed glitch allowing players to use guns in melee-only area
- Fixed various lighting and brush errors
- Changed teleport location of portal room aether portal to spawn you on top of an aether cloud
- Horsemann now moves around again

One issue im expecting to have to deal with is donators noclipping to the doom room instead of going through the sand maze.. Guys dont be dicks and do this. Be fair to all the other players and do the maze yourself, its unfair if you get to hog the doom switches because youre noclipping there. I will consider it donator abuse too if you do this consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.