Rejected - Already Denied RustyPatriot's Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyPatriot

BANNED
Reaction score
This player is currently banned from NeonHeights' Server Forums. View their profile for further information about this ban, such as the reason, if said information is public. Don't expect this user to reply in DMs, this thread, or anywhere else, as they probably don't have the ability to do such.
Displayed Name: RustyPatriot

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Ban

Prompt #3: Link to offense

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
Yes

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
Appealing again is most likely pointless, but I thought I'd try again. I was banned from your trade servers 4 or so years ago. I was an immature teenager back then and completely fucked up. Me and a friend who I don't talk to much nowadays thought it would be funny to try that LMAOBOX thing back when that was still around. I tested it on one of your servers while it was empty on an alternate account and got an IP ban, getting that alt and my main banned, and then I fucked up even more by deciding to get myself into an argument with one of the admins over it when I originally sent in an appeal.

It was 4 years ago, I've matured since then, and inbetween that ban and now, I haven't used aimbot or any kind of cheats. It was a one off thing with a like 14 or 15 year old me and an equally aged friend who thought it would be funny. It was a program I could easily download without any extra knowledge. Me and some other friends who used to go on the server a lot back in the day just want to relive some memories in a sense. Just hang out and fuck around. I'm sorry if this is a waste of your time, but please consider this situation. Thank you.

double-post automatically merged

I meant to mark prompt #4 as "No." I misread.

Last edited:

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Once again we will not be lifting your ban. The offense you were banned for (hacking), would be premeditated in nature, which would require time to set up/install and would have given you ample time to reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.