Rejected - Dishonest MontyTheDoge [STEAM_0:1:76261880]

MontyTheDoge

Original Thread
I was banned for giving my opinions on 'BRONY' as many people were spamming the mic with ear destroying songs from some pony show. I said that I simply did not like 'BRONY' and was banned. I'm not expecting to be unbanned as most of this is lies. I just wanted to put out there that expressing an opinion is completely allowed, and is not punishable. How ever harsh the comment may be.

Sweet Pea

Original Thread
I was banned for giving my opinions on 'BRONY' as many people were spamming the mic with ear destroying songs from some pony show. I said that I simply did not like 'BRONY' and was banned. I'm not expecting to be unbanned as most of this is lies. I just wanted to put out there that expressing an opinion is completely allowed, and is not punishable. How ever harsh the comment may be.
Well first off, saying "FUCK BRONIES" and "BRONIES ARE GHEY" as well as "BRONY CUNTS" isn't exactly an opinion, it's an insult. I don't think I have you that there's a rule that says "no disrespecting/trolling other players" as that's generally a rule pretty much anywhere you go. Not only that but it started a large flamewar between about 6 people.