Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Displayed Name: Meta Man

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Mute

Prompt #3: Link to offense
https://neonheights.xyz/bans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:140677798&Submit

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
No

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
You are not allowed to see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
Looking back at the time of the mute's placement, I was a 14-year-old who would play loud sounds and music through the mic. I realize it was immature of my past self to phonespam and neither think of the consequences of this unacceptable behavior, nor what it was like to be the player hearing it on the other end.
Although I may not have been able to use the voice chat anymore, the fun that Neonheights had to offer is why I continued to play on this server: Halloween costume contests with prizes, the map's areas such as the doomsday parkour, and the occasional games run by the admins.
In the 7 years that have passed, I have since grown and matured from a 14-year-old kid to a college graduate who now knows that I must comply with all the rules established for an online community if I wish to be fully part of it. Having matured and learned from my past mistakes, I kindly request for my mute to be lifted, for I assure that I will use the voicechat in a manner that follows the rules of Neonheights.
Thank you for reading, and I once again apologize for my past mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.