Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
Displayed Name: Jacob

Prompt #1: Punishment Location
Game Servers

Prompt #2: Punishment Type
Mute

Prompt #3: Link to offense
http://bans.neonheightsservers.ca/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:120960454&Submit

Prompt #4: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed?
No

Prompt #5: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #6: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed?
I had some trouble with prompt 3 but I believe I provided the appropriate link. It is my sourcebans link.

I used to play on neonheights back in 2017 but I got muted and gagged because I was toxic towards a couple players back then. Since 2017 I have matured and I do not make negative comments towards players. I would like to be unmuted and ungagged so that I can stop by and talk+play on the servers every once in a while. If any other information is necessary please add me. My custom url is "JacobisLIT."

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Correct SourceComms link for reference: link

post.png

You have posted the attached image in March, this year, on my profile (ref).

This is no longer a claim of "Since 2017 I have matured", but "Since last month I have matured". Are you really certain that you have matured enough to be allowed comms access again?

Jacob

Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
I do not remember saying that. When was this?

Jacob

Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
I think I was subscribed to the thread and found something to be upsetting. Still doesn't elicit that reaction though so I apologise for that.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
As this punishment was the result of multiple staff's decision (the gag was only placed because of standard procedure once that many gags were reached), standing staff members will reach a consensus on the outcome with the current evidence.

We will get back to you on this. This will not take longer than a day.

Thank you for actually putting in the effort to appeal, it already shows a good first impression.

Jacob

Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
No problem. Thank you and sorry again for that comment I made. Have a good night.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
After reaching a consensus vote with most current staff members, we have come to the agreement that you should be ungagged. And I do mean ungagged, the mute will be staying in place. Please note that if you find yourself with another permagag, you will not be able to appeal it (unless it was unjustly placed, of course).

Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.