Accepted - Ban Appeal I want barrys hot body on me [STEAM_0:1:60123990]

• Thread starter I want barrys hot body on me
  • Start date

I want barrys hot body on me

Original Thread
Hello,I'v forgotten why i was even banned...I think this happend like december-ish.I was on the server trading etc.If i'v done some thing wrong please do tell me why!?.Please do tell me i don't know what i did because this is the only server that i really trade on!

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
Hello,I'v forgotten why i was even banned...I think this happend like december-ish.I was on the server trading etc.If i'v done some thing wrong please do tell me why!?.Please do tell me i don't know what i did because this is the only server that i really trade on!
You were banned for being a possible alt account to someone who was also banned.

You were banned for being a possible alt account to someone who was also banned.
Who!? i need their name.Because i don't have any other account except for 1 other one.Which i don't use any more?. D:

Please disclose any alternate Steam accounts you use, and that are in use: (mother, sister, dog, brother)
Oh ok well i'm sorry.If you ever can try to find out who framed me for such a thing please do so tell me.Thanks for taking your time into this Roudy

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Oh ok well i'm sorry.If you ever can try to find out who framed me for such a thing please do so tell me.Thanks for taking your time into this Roudy
I don't think you understand...I am asking you to post in a reply here any Steam accounts that are in use on your computer by your family or anyone within your household. Please include their links and their Steam ID's

I don't think you understand...I am asking you to post in a reply here any Steam accounts that are in use on your computer by your family or anyone within your household. Please include their links and their Steam ID's
Ok sure.Here=76561198061461641,That's the steam ID the link is=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061461641/ - if you're wondering what the vac ban is for (on that alt account) it's for boosting on some cod game.Thanks again for taking your time into this