Accepted - Ban Appeal GamersHaterz [STEAM_0:0:49468764]

GamersHaterz

Original Thread
So, I was banned for running from a heavy boxing match. I went on to play neonheights, and I was banned. I was confused to what I did, but what made me more upset was the reason I was banned. You see, what I am about to say here is the truth. When I played that member in heavy boxing, I was beating him 2-0. So instead of finishing, he posts. "I MEAN FIGHT WITHOUT GLOVES!!!" So, I literally told him. I only want to do a friendly if thats the case, we were not in a trade at the time. I had ended it, he comes back with fists. And I assumed we were going to do a friendly, so I went to get rid of my gloves. I came back, and when time went ahead. He won, I told him gg. Like most people would say, and he says "pay up." I try to explain that I said that was a friendly, and he calls Roudy. I have nothing against him, as one of us may have missed the text between this is for items to this is a friendly. But anyways, I never saw Roudy say anything. Believe me I wouldve gladly explained that it was a friendly, and if it came to it. Give him the craft hat. So I played on NeonHeights for about 30 minutes longer, I went to bed. Woke up in the morning, to recieve the warm welcome of me being banned. I didn't know the reason until recently, and why I came back was because no matter how hard I try to find another trade server. I can't push this server out of my mind, I miss it. I'm sick of unusual servers, I'm content with the unusuals I have now. I want to go back to when I started tf2, and this being one of the first server I ever played on! I understand if my appeal get's denied, and it's been about 2 months after this happened. Please add me if I am missing something needed to even become an appeal. Thanks for reading!

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
So, I was banned for running from a heavy boxing match. I went on to play neonheights, and I was banned. I was confused to what I did, but what made me more upset was the reason I was banned. You see, what I am about to say here is the truth. When I played that member in heavy boxing, I was beating him 2-0. So instead of finishing, he posts. "I MEAN FIGHT WITHOUT GLOVES!!!" So, I literally told him. I only want to do a friendly if thats the case, we were not in a trade at the time. I had ended it, he comes back with fists. And I assumed we were going to do a friendly, so I went to get rid of my gloves. I came back, and when time went ahead. He won, I told him gg. Like most people would say, and he says "pay up." I try to explain that I said that was a friendly, and he calls Roudy. I have nothing against him, as one of us may have missed the text between this is for items to this is a friendly. But anyways, I never saw Roudy say anything. Believe me I wouldve gladly explained that it was a friendly, and if it came to it. Give him the craft hat. So I played on NeonHeights for about 30 minutes longer, I went to bed. Woke up in the morning, to recieve the warm welcome of me being banned. I didn't know the reason until recently, and why I came back was because no matter how hard I try to find another trade server. I can't push this server out of my mind, I miss it. I'm sick of unusual servers, I'm content with the unusuals I have now. I want to go back to when I started tf2, and this being one of the first server I ever played on! I understand if my appeal get's denied, and it's been about 2 months after this happened. Please add me if I am missing something needed to even become an appeal. Thanks for reading!
Please read the ban appeal description and go to where it tells you to go to get info on your ban. When you do that, put it here and we can proceed.

The only way for me to ban you would be for you to be in the server. I don't have head-mod ability and cannot ban you outside of the game.
Notes: Tue, March 18 2014, 12:53mst added player to engage in conversation regarding.

Player will be unbanned via this successful accepted appeal. In chatting with the player, it seems his intentions were pure and he was just oblibious to the questions I was asking. Honest mistake. He changed the deal, and the other player didn't agree.

That being said,
Changing the agreement in the middle of a box is unacceptable. Once you agree on a set price for a spycrab/box, and once the match starts, you cannot change your mind or attempt to alter the deal; unless both players are in accord, which here it is evident that the other parton was not.Thus, some people would argue that the ban that resulted was completely justified and no appeal should be allowed.
That is something to remember the next time faced a situation like this.

So appeal accepted, welcome back. But he is allowed only one appeal unban so if this happens again for whatever reason then there will be no more appeals.