Rejected - Activity FlapJack's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlapJack

Base-Donator
Reaction score
Displayed Name: FlapJack

Prompt #1: Please provide your rep.tf profile URL.

Prompt #2: Please insert your SourceBans link. If you have any prior punishments, explain each in detail.

Prompt #3: Please insert your SourceComms link. If you have any prior punishments, explain each in detail.
So this was yesterday (June 23rd) and I was honestly being a little cocky and sending various Lenny faces, I understand why the GAG was needed and it will not happen again.
Prompt #4: Approximate time you joined/started playing on our servers.
Mar 1, 2017

Prompt #5: Are you a donator?
Yes, Base-Donator

Prompt #6: Please provide your age.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #7: Please provide your Time Zone.
Eastern

Prompt #8: Please include a link to your HLstatsX page.

Prompt #9: Do you have any prior administrative experience? Please be as detailed and specific as possible when listing/talking about the the places you have worked. Doesn't have to be gaming related!
Truthfully I have not been an admin before, however back when convict gaming was still around I was a very close runner-up to become one. Sadly the servers closed and I shortly lost interest in tf2 for a while. With that said, I was playing on NH servers for awhile and thoroughly enjoyed myself. So much that, most recently I have joined the tf2 community once again and fell in love all over again.

Prompt #10: What times are you generally available each day/night; in other words, how much time can you dedicate to NeonHeights?
20-30 hours per week

Prompt #11: Please all alternate accounts.
Prompt #12: Please write a short description about yourself/why you would be a good choice for a moderator on our servers.
I currently am employed at staples, where I am the youngest tech supervisor within my district. I know my way around computers and have a quick problem solving thought process. I have been out of the loop of team fortress 2 for a while but I have recently picked the controller back up and have a new drive to start a new chapter in my career. I look forward to the opportunity of becoming a moderator/admin and I thank you for your time.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Few questions right off the bat:

Prompt #3: Please insert your SourceComms link. If you have any prior punishments, explain each in detail.
So this was yesterday (June 23rd) and I was honestly being a little cocky and sending various Lenny faces, I understand why the GAG was needed and it will not happen again.
Why did you join yesterday for only a few minutes, spam the shit out of chat, then instantly leave when you were caught (I was there, and this is shown in the chat logs we save)? That's not exactly the behavior we expect from a moderator.

Prompt #5: Are you a donator?
Yes, Base-Donator
I was unable to find your status as a donator in our database. Is this your main account? If not, why are you applying on an alt?

Prompt #8: Please include a link to your HLstatsX page.
If you joined in 2017 why is your HLstatsX score barely 3000?

a reply by the 30th would be nice

Last edited:

FlapJack

Base-Donator
Reaction score
Few questions right off the bat:

Why did you join yesterday for only a few minutes, spam the shit out of chat, then instantly leave when you were caught (I was there, and this is shown in the chat logs we save)? That's not exactly the behavior we expect from a moderator.
The honest answer was that I did not have my mic functioning properly at the time. I used various binds to convey what each kill/death made me feel. When I lost that ability I found myself no longer able to properly communicate so I left, and went to fix my mic.
I was unable to find your status as a donator in our database. Is this your main account? If not, why are you applying on an alt?
This is my main account, However for some reason the donator rank has not gone through, yesterday I donated the base amount of 10 dollars.

If you joined in 2017 why is your HLstatsX score barely 3000?
I do not know the specifics of when I joined neon heights, however I had played on them slightly before and mostly after the disbanding of Convict gaming. To simply put it, I don't usually fight in tf2, I mostly just mess around and try to have a good time. This was probably most evident in a previous name I used to run by when I was younger: "Mr. Friendly" lol.
a reply by the 30th would be nice

Hopefully this clears things up, If you have further questions please feel free to ask!

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Declining this appeal on basis of inactivity (player has been offline since August).

Further information on how this decision was reached is available to staff here:
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.

Status
Not open for further replies.