PLUGIN Ex-Donator system change [Feb 14, 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonHeights

The One and Only
Owner
Reaction score
Taken from https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NeonHeights_Servers/announcements/detail/1675640629817480151:

Unfortunately over the last 3 days ive had to remove several donators due to really stupid things that could of been easily avoided by reading and memorizing the donator rules. Ive delt with things like using @all (Which is a HUGE nono), using commands on others players in servers 1-6, and powerplay killing. I REALLY hate removing donators because you guys really contribute to the servers a lot and help us pay the monthly bills, but rules are rules and I need to be fair to everyone.

Before today, if you were an X-Donator you would have a red [X-Donator] tag in chat which many people thought made them look bad, they would also lose 100% of their commands. That changes today. Even though you guys should of listened and read the rules, ill still be giving you access to a few select commands. Also, your tag now only reads [Donator] and is colored olive instead of red. The commands you will be granted access to cannot be abused in any way and can only be used on yourself so im not worried about having to watch over you guys. The commands will be on the donator commands section of the site and below this paragraph. Im trying to reduce the amount of abuse happening but no one seems to understand when I tell them to READ THE RULES and memorize and understand them as they are VERY important.

New command access for X-Donators:

- /glowme
- /rocketme
- /stunme
- /scareme
- /bonkme
- /robot

PS. For all B-Donators and up, /noclip has now become /noclipme as we got several abuse reports of people toggling noclip on the main servers. If you try using "/noclip" it will not work. Please use the new command.

Status
Not open for further replies.