EVENT Annual Costume Contest 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
WE WILL BE HOSTING OUR ANNUAL COSTUME CONTEST ON: October 21st, 2023 starting at 7pm EST (Main Hub)
In case you have not attended one in the past, the rules are as follows:
1. Staff members who judge cannot win any prize.
2. Unusual effects will not matter.
3. You will need to explain your set. If we ask you what your set is, and you just say something like "this is my loadout", then we'll just send you to the bleachers.
4. No in-game sets. For example; the Xenomorph Scout, or the Yeti Heavy. We get so many of these per year.

You will be judged against contestants of identical classes; all scout loadouts will compete, then all soldier, so on until all single classes have winners. Then, the different class categories of offense, defense, and support will go against each other. Soldier v Scout v Pyro (offense), then Demo v Heavy v Engineer (defense), then Medic v Sniper v Spy (support). The winners of these 3 groups will go to grand finals, where 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place will be decided.

prize pool is currently:
300 keys - from me
all these items from Swoosh:
1697045996076.png
if you wish to donate to the prize pool, you can trade me using this link. please be sure to clarify using the built in trade-message feature that this is for the prize pool

please reply to this thread with any questions.
Here:1697934123639.png
WINNERS:
1st - Gorilla Jones [150 keys]
2nd - Heatmaker [100 keys]
3rd - Retrogue [50 keys]

A full viewing of the event once it began can be found here.

A special thanks to @Swoosh and @Kaos for helping me judge the event!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.