Rejected - Unresponsive ❤Applebloom❤ [STEAM_0:1:47580535]

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
Yay another abuse ban
Roudy banned me for 1day for no reason
No, I banned you because when I tried to join a server and ask you a question, you kept jumping servers because you did not want to talk to me. Let me remind you that you have been banned twice already for ignoring staff members, and that wasn't even my doing. You know, the first two bans here on the server http://bans.neonheightsservers.com/...rch=STEAM_0:1:47580535&advType=steamid&Submit

When a staff member tries to contact you and ask you a question, you need to listen and answer. If you do not answer staff when they try and talk to you, then that raises many suspicions that nobody can ask you about because you ignore them.

tl;dr, Appeal Denied, and hopefully this day ban will help you realize that you need to start changing your suspisious beheiour. Such as, don't jump servers every single time me or another staff member tries to join.
You know what I think about when I see someone jump a server every single time I join? I think "what is that person hiding that he/she does not want me to see. Could he/she be hacking? Could he be trying to scam? What illegal actions is this player doing that he so heavily does not want me to see?" Not the best thing to make people think when all you are trying to do is "not talk to you because i dont like you"...

More suspicious beheivour, such as, when one staff member attempts to ask you a very serious and important question and you COMPLETELY IGNORE HIM and don't even let him ask the question, which leads two other staff members to try and ask the same question and you COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM TOO, (you unfriended one staff member just because he asked you the question, mind you), are things you should NOT do. Even if you don't like him or her is no reason to ignore them, because weather or not you are friends with the staff does not give you ample right to not pay any attention to what they are attempting to ask you. And also, sayng "I didn't know you were trying to ask me a question" is a terribe excuse. It's still your responsibility and your fault.

Doing things like that will get you in trouble, as has already been shown here with you many times before.