Rejected - Dishonest Yang's Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yang

Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
Displayed Name: Yang

Prompt #1: Offense Type Ban

Prompt #2: Link to offense. http://bans.neonheightsservers.ca/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:59984712&advType=steamid&Submit

Prompt #3: Do you believe this punishment was unfairly placed? Yes

Prompt #4: Please list any and all alternate Steam accounts that can possibly be linked to you, along with an explanation of their relation to you. N/A

Prompt #5: Why do you believe this judgement should be reversed? I had joined the server for about 30 seconds and happen to snipe someone that was unknown to my presence. They were casually walking to a different part of the map as a sniper themselves. After that a second player decided to fight me a couple times until the player that was spinning that I had killed recently got banned. Then 5 seconds later I had gotten banned while in spawn. At this point I had only killed 2 people once. I've played this game for 7 years and have over 1000 hours on sniper. I have no reason to believe I would need an "aimbot" for killing other players. Thank you for your time.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
After reaching a consensus vote between our staff members, including those experienced in sighting cheats, we have all come to the conclusion that you have indeed been cheating.

Proof was attached to your ban in the form of a demo, but in case it was not already clear, I have transferred the raw footage I took during that session, and put it in a video:

timestamps to notice:
1:20 and beyond with the heavy shots, nearly all staff agreed that the aimlocking there is very clear
3:33, you perfectly looked at the sniper through the wall, despite there being no indication that he was there, and an enemy behind you

also the recent game ban on your profile does not make your case any better. having thousands of hours/hundreds of dollars worth of items means nothing, as people with identical (and greater) stats have been caught cheating in the past

appeal firmly denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.