MAP trade_minecraft_neon_v120

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonHeights

The One and Only
Owner
Reaction score
Taken from https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NeonHeights_Servers/announcements/detail/207485537647247298:

Over the last few days (since we updated to v118), main hub has been crashing a lot more then usual. Sometimes as much as 3 times a day. It all had to do with my server overloading and using 100% of its cpu then resetting itself as a result. I have no idea why this was happening but I attributed it to (once again) me adding too much shit into the recent update.

I unfortunately had to dumb the map down a bit (not really though). Many of you are familiar with the new 'disco' addition I added where the whole main area lights up as a song plays, well I had to remove some of the lights so that only the skybox lights up now and the creeper/tnt does its usual thing.

I moved around a couple other small things in the map and made a couple changes that none of you will even notice for the most part and took our total edict count from 1400 to 1200 which is a great improvement if you have 0 clues what an edict is. Im hoping the map and servers will run better now that ive made this update, if hub doesnt crash as much ill be moving the new version (v120) to the other servers in the coming days.

The main addition to the map is the new 'microphone' room as I call it, which can be accessed through the doors in either the cake or nether room. I had a bunch of people testing it last night and its a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.