Rejected - Needs To Wait RedStoner [STEAM_0:1:53891266]

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
I dont even know why I was banned. Whats more, Is i wasnt even online when I was banned. Reason is "Lamer"??? I really dont think this was fair in any way. Could this please get removed. http://bans.neonheightsservers.com/...rch=STEAM_0:1:53891266&advType=steamid&Submit
Not really much to say here except that it's not cool to insult everyone in the server that you're in, excessively and crudely, and then when a staff member joins you go off insulting him too. Why? That's your problem, but you need to keep those personal feelings off of our servers. I think you may have said that you were "drunk" or whatever nonsense, but even that isn't an excuse for the vulguar unacceptable words you used. And then you left before I was able to talk to you and ask you to calm down. "Lamer" means that one does not know how things work, and you clearly did not know how things in our servers worked.

It's only 5 more days. Don't fret! See you then!

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Now I know you banned the wrong person. I dont even drink, so why would I say I was drinking. I swear on my dead grandfathers soul that I wasnt insulting anyone. This his highly unjust. Whats more, I dont even have a bloody mic! I beg you please, remove this unfair ban. I got banned while I was offline. Surely you must be mistaken!
just wait a few days son, because that's what happened.