Accepted - Ban Appeal Pháce™ [STEAM_0:0:58293394]

Pháce™

Original Thread
Hey guys,
So recently i was banned whilst i was on the Non-donator server. Many of the people online were having a debate over something about how a kid tried a scam for "admin privelages" or something like that (the actual conversation slips my mind at this moment). I tried to be funny (which i realize i wasn't) and started saying things like "Selling noclip for 3 buds;)" etc. which resulted in my immediate banning from all NeonHeights Servers. I am a big fan of all of your maps and was hoping to appeal my ban due to my alleged scamming, although i did not mean any wrongdoing. Thank you for your time in viewing my appeal. I know i was not justified in doing this and have learned a valuable lesson for the future.

SourceBans: http://bans.neonheightsservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=phace&Submit=

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
Hey guys,
So recently i was banned whilst i was on the Non-donator server. Many of the people online were having a debate over something about how a kid tried a scam for "admin privelages" or something like that (the actual conversation slips my mind at this moment). I tried to be funny (which i realize i wasn't) and started saying things like "Selling noclip for 3 buds;)" etc. which resulted in my immediate banning from all NeonHeights Servers. I am a big fan of all of your maps and was hoping to appeal my ban due to my alleged scamming, although i did not mean any wrongdoing. Thank you for your time in viewing my appeal. I know i was not justified in doing this and have learned a valuable lesson for the future.

SourceBans: http://bans.neonheightsservers.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=phace&Submit=
No SteamREP reports, no Steam Tradeban reports, no other complaints held against you.
Changing your appeal to Ready for Review.
Wait for the banning admin to come to a ruling and post here.

Pháce™

No SteamREP reports, no Steam Tradeban reports, no other complaints held against you.
Changing your appeal to Ready for Review.
Wait for the banning admin to come to a ruling and post here.
Thank you roudy for your time.

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear this roudy. I was just wondering what you meant when you described that i "did not tell the whole story/lied".
The admin who banned you recalls you saying "selling noclip for a craft hat". If you actually said 3 buds then its reasonable but you said craft hat, which someone is more inclined to actually trade you for.

Pháce™

The admin who banned you recalls you saying "selling noclip for a craft hat". If you actually said 3 buds then its reasonable but you said craft hat, which someone is more inclined to actually trade you for.
As the sourceban log states, this occured on the 12th of April, three days ago. I tried to make clear in my appeal that some details had left me and that i was trying to recall to the best of my ability. However, this does seem true in fact and I do apologize for giving incorrect details unknowingly. I hope that you will be able to revise my appeal once more so that I may enjoy the neonheights servers again. If not, i appreciate your time and apologize for any trouble that i may have caused.

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
As the sourceban log states, this occured on the 12th of April, three days ago. I tried to make clear in my appeal that some details had left me and that i was trying to recall to the best of my ability. However, this does seem true in fact and I do apologize for giving incorrect details unknowingly. I hope that you will be able to revise my appeal once more so that I may enjoy the neonheights servers again. If not, i appreciate your time and apologize for any trouble that i may have caused.
7:40 PM - Rodney5463♫: meh
7:40 PM - Rodney5463♫: unban

there you have it folks