Rejected - Dishonest Nathan_Loves_Cheeseburgers [STEAM_0:0:51942467]

• Thread starter Nathan_Loves_Cheeseburgers
  • Start date

Nathan_Loves_Cheeseburgers

Original Thread
I was apparently banned for "duplicate account"? I am very confused because i have never made/used another account and would really love to get back onto your servers. I would really love to be unbanned from these servers because i have never made a duplicate steam account. My friend diggy was using an alternate account named "futurebound" to aimbot people with the sniper. I was at his house and that is why i logged on to your servers. . I am very sorry that he is dumb and chooses to use aimbots to be good at the game. Is this enough detail?

Roudydogg1

Head-Admin
Reaction score
Original Thread
I was apparently banned for "duplicate account"? I am very confused because i have never made/used another account and would really love to get back onto your servers. I would really love to be unbanned from these servers because i have never made a duplicate steam account. My friend diggy was using an alternate account named "futurebound" to aimbot people with the sniper. I was at his house and that is why i logged on to your servers. . I am very sorry that he is dumb and chooses to use aimbots to be good at the game. Is this enough detail?
To save people a lot of reading if you don't want to read this, APPEAL DENIED.
Now.

First, you already TRIED to make a ban appeal but failed miserably, I don't know why you didn't just edit your last post, but I digress.

This account, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119231404, was banned from our servers for using aimbot. We have a ZERO tolerance policy for hackers and cheaters, and it doesn't matter who you are or what hack/cheat you're using.

The other 4 accounts that you have and use, using the same IP address (same computer, basically) as the original ban, ALSO use aimbot. So when you got banned on your main and tried to come on our servers using an alt, our server detected that you were a dupe and banned it too.

All 4 other accounts have all achievements earned, and the total playtime for each account is under 30 hours, so regardless what the reason is, all the accounts that ARE banned will have been banned anyway, because all accounts, even yours, use at the very least an achievement hack.

Now I'll save you the trouble of trying to understand what all that means, by telling you now that your main account and every single one of your alts have been banned for hacking, and any other account created will also be auto banned.

Not only that, but you lied to us about your friend. You obviously are a serious hacker, and that's fine, and I understand how that may be fun for you, but you're just not allowed on our servers.
And I think a liar is worse than a hacker, ANY day.

So, to recap,

APPEAL DENIED

Additional info: Possible fakerep comments on the alts. As with every scammer, use caution when trading with possible scammers, and ALWAYS check Steamrep.com before instigating in a trade with potential scammers.