Rejected - Activity marchwinds's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

marchwinds

Super-Donator
Reaction score
Displayed Name: marchwinds

Prompt #1: Please provide your rep.tf profile URL.

Prompt #2: Please provide your age.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #3: Please provide your Time Zone.
Central Standard Time (United States)

Prompt #4: Approximate time you joined/started playing on our servers.
Nov 22, 2014

Prompt #5: Are you a donator?
Yes

Prompt #6: Please insert your SourceBans link. If you have any prior punishments, explain them in detail.
My one and only ban was micspamming in Idle, to which I was simply ignorant of the differentiating rules.

Prompt #7: Please insert your SourceComms link. If you have any prior punishments, explain them in detail.
Overspam/spamming out of turn. The most recent was likely an offensive spam, and I was not updated on the rules because of the time disparity (as seen by the dates)

Prompt #8: Please include a link to your HLstatsX page.

Prompt #9: Do you have any prior administrative experience? Please be as detailed and specific as possible when listing/talking about the the places you have worked. Doesn't have to be gaming related!
Working the summer camp at my town's college. In this job I was in charge of the art club, and had to manage 9-12 year olds for about two weeks.

Prompt #10: What times are you generally available each day/night; in other words, how much time can you dedicate to NeonHeights?
During quarantine times, I'm generally available from 3:00 PM to 4 AM CST. During normal hours, anywhere from 9:00 to 10:00 to 9:45 to 10:00. On weekends and fridays, generally the entire day.

Prompt #11: Please write a short description about yourself/why you would be a good choice for a moderator on our servers.
I think that I would be a good addition to the NHS team because of my availability to work in the later hours of the night. As well under normal hours, I can be on at any time needed during friday-sunday. I've spent many years on neonheights and will be able to attend most, if not all, calls to action and events being held. Also being an S-Donator, I'm familiar with the commands on the server and their proper usage and protocol (and the consequences when they're broken). Another available hand would mean that the same few people won't have to handle the problems all by themselves, and at such odd hours as well.

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Rejected on grounds of inactivity, has not been on since 8th of May

See:
1592596479691.png

Further information on how this decision was reached is available to staff here:
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.

Status
Not open for further replies.