Rejected - Activity khnyqb04's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

khnyqb04

Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
Displayed Name: khnyqb04

Prompt #1: Please provide your rep.tf profile URL.

Prompt #2: Please insert your SourceBans link. If you have any prior punishments, explain each in detail.

Prompt #3: Please insert your SourceComms link. If you have any prior punishments, explain each in detail.

Prompt #4: Approximate time you joined/started playing on our servers.
Jul 16, 2022

Prompt #5: Are you a donator?
No

Prompt #6: Please provide your age.
Sensitive Information
Only staff members can see this content.
Prompt #7: Please provide your Time Zone.
GMT+3

Prompt #8: Please include a link to your HLstatsX page.

Prompt #9: Do you have any prior administrative experience? Please be as detailed and specific as possible when listing/talking about the the places you have worked. Doesn't have to be gaming related!
I play with a lot of friends and I haven't gotten into many arguments (just ask Kwas)

Prompt #10: What times are you generally available each day/night; in other words, how much time can you dedicate to NeonHeights?
Many, many, as many as you need

Prompt #11: Please all alternate accounts.
Yes I have another Steam account with ban on TF2

Prompt #12: Please write a short description about yourself/why you would be a good choice for a moderator on our servers.
I think I'm very suitable for the position I'm friendly I'm patient I'm accepting I have connections I'm everything!!!! I am also modest

Last edited:

khnyqb04

Apps Blacklist
Reaction score
You didn't list any accounts for this response. Do you have any alternate accounts?
Hi there I must have skipped it by mistake because I don't remember the question and I'm only now noticing it my answer is yes I have another Steam account with ban on TF2

Kwas

Owner
Reaction score
Hi there I must have skipped it by mistake because I don't remember the question and I'm only now noticing it my answer is yes I have another Steam account with ban on TF2
We have decided not to go forward with this application at this time due to the following reasons:
  1. Your alternate account has a VAC ban in Team Fortress 2. Making an alternate account (the one you're currently on) to circumvent a VAC ban is pretty clearly against Steam's Subscriber Agreement and Terms of Service.
  2. Your HLStatsX:CE profile shows you barely have even 12 hours logged on the servers. For reference, even the least active of accepted mod applications have had around 10-20 DAYS logged in the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.