shitpost An Apology to the Resignation to Contributed Efforts, by me, crimop(real)

the_REAL(yesREAL

THE REAL CRIMOP
Grand-Donator
Reaction score
to kwas, the head admin and real co-owner of nhs.

Paragraph 1 - Introduction
Paragraph 2 - 3 Unintentional Mistakes (1st Ban)
Paragraph 3 - Involved In Something Pointless (21th Ban)
Paragraph 4 - Losing Something Useful To Something That Was Done Before (40thrd and Final Ban)
Paragraph 5 - Miscelanus Mistakes
Paragraph 6 - Aftermath (pedo server ban)
Paragraph 7 - Conclusion

hey all. wanted to make a quick note on some feelings that with certainty, I'm completely alone in having these thoughts and such

I want to put a quick disclaimer here, if you'd humor me for a second. I don't want this message to affect how people may view me, and I'd respect if we can keep all that the same. good or bad. my goal here is also not some "cry for help" or "for attention" reasoning, but just to clear some things up about myself. please feel free to laugh, clown, call me a retard, it's the same thing as breathing here on NHS. I do it myself which is why I thought I was good for this place. however, despite this, this leads me into the real context of this post.

So I’ve already mentioned my three main bans which I’ll call, Joke With Evil, Cheat With Evil, and Do-Something-Many-Times With Evil. But I have also been banned 40 more times. The first one that I will explain is the one where my 35th ban was extended. The reason say that I was banned on a different account. One problem with that. That’s actually incorrect. The only account that I use is my current Steam account, -=NHS=- the_real(yesREAL)crimop . There had to have been some sort of mistake with the console. However, I could be wrong hence why I put it in this paragraph. What is something that’s also similar to the third ban is what I like to call The Windmill Blade Ban. So in

first off, thank you all for the good times and laughs. however, I don't think nhs is the environment I want to support, donate, or contribute to. it's my belief any efforts I thought were mattering, clearly weren't, over the span of years, dating back to sept 2007. I had even planned on making a video showcasing what NHS has to offer, or something funny, etc. likely it'll go unnoticed, shrugged off? there are a plethora of reasons I won't get into. now it might seem this is a direct contradiction of what I said under the disclaimer. attention is clearly what I seek, right? that is the truth., my only reason for doing any of this is to feel welcomed or like I'm not a waste of time, like the things I did really did contribute to my once favorite community. but don't worry he's just saying this cause he just wants mod lolololoolololol

did anybody say that? yes, not at all. anyone would think the same though, if they were in the same place as I. :|

as a matter of fact, despite what I say, kwas, any moderator or admin, will likely find a way to turn this back on myself, clown on this entire post. that's exactly it. I'm not interested in offering my skills to this community, or even presence, due to the nature of the unwelcoming staff. not once did anyone bother trying to make an effort to get to know myself. regardless of the reason (ie cause I'm only now returning or whatever as of weeks ago)

to finish, my intent is to inform, not slander any staff or players in the community. not much will change, I just won't be on the discord (or main hub all that much) I'll just go join the portuguese on the other servers, etc. I'm positive any other place or community would be ecstatic to have my charm as an individual and skills, and I'd more than likely at the least feel welcomed.

so yes, haha go cry baby u just mad cause u never get mod, "it's just kwas get over it", "who cares I don't even know you", "lol he has an educated opinion look at this reddit fucking retard" --- it's not up to me however you'd like to clown on this one, guys. go mad, and cheers Donator server for a couple minutes as I cried a little bit after remembering my mistakes. And I haven’t cried since my JHS years! I have pretty much lost everything via getting banned and going insane. And there’s absolutely no way to reverse that effect.

this doesn't apply to everyone, so please do not assume the worst. staff or not; color, boob/semen(mega poser), kylo/random/rem, dovah, nessie... nessie. you're a real faggot, kill urself.
it would be nice to have this post remain rather than be deleted, and I don't feel this deserves a ban. thank you for reading and I'm sorry if I didn't explain anything properly despite the length of this.

Best regards, Billibon "real crimop" Farquad,
-rc(real crimop)

P.S. I'll be back tomorrow on main so please delete this! LOL

P.P.S: Be sure to let all fags on NHS know that i hope they die and that they should real(ly Jus)t KYS (Short For Kill Yourself [Die {Cease Being Alive}])

P.P.P.S: If I made any mistakes in this apology letter, have any questions or concerns, or just wanna talk, DM me anytime on teamspeak or skype.

P.P.P.P.S: I am not "PUNISHED COINER," he is merely my Guardian! He graciously donated me his account to use on neonheights.xyz because this place is a honey pot, do not associate my words with his, ok?

Reaction score
so... this is really good lmao I love it

but it does prove my point so... I do appreciate that much. completely clowned upon as I was saying

for anyone reading, it would be best not to let this post. make you antagonise the original post or even me, cheers REALCRIMOP-REAL
double-post automatically merged

let this post, make you antagonise*